***Important News*** ***Important News***
!!! Auf vielfache Nachfrage hin, hier nun mein neuer MATLAB – Kurs, Beginn ab 15.07.2016 !!!
Dauer: 8 Wochen (8 Termine / 90 Minuten / 40 Euro pro Termin)
Beginn : 15.07.2016 — Ende : 02.09.2016, immer Dienstags oder Freitags von 19.30 Uhr – 21 Uhr, 4 U-Bahnstationen vom Alexanderplatz, sehr schöner großer Raum mit toller Aussicht über die ganze Stadt.
Die Unterrichtssprache wird Englisch sein, ich kann aber auch gut Deutsch sprechen und notfalls auf Deutsch erklären.
Inhalte des MATLAB-Kurses:
1. Einführung in die Programmiersprache MATLAB
– Introduction to MATLAB programming language
2. Datentypen in MATLAB
– Data Types in MATLAB
3. Kontrollstrukturen in MATLAB
– Control structures in MATLAB
4. MATLAB Definitionen und Funktionen
– Definition and using Functions in MATLAB
5. Graphiken und Diagrammdarstellung in MATLAB
– Graphics and graph depiction in MATLAB
6. Dateien und Informationsmanagement in MATLAB
– Files and information management in MATLAB
7. Immer Hausarbeiten und Übungen für die nächste Unterrichtseinheit
– Solving homework and exercises
Weitere Informationen findet sie auf meiner Website: www.kispow.com. Bei Fragen, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich unter: info at kispow.com und rufen Sie mich an: 1523 859 895 0
Liebe Grüße und bis bald in meinem Kurs!
***End of Important News*** ***End of Important News***
In this section, You can find contents and topics for Altium Designer software that I will teach in the class.
Anybody who is student or engineer in electronics knows this software definitely since this software is one of the most advanced and powerful software for designing schematic and PCB of electronic circuits.
To design a PCB, there are two ways :
1. First of all, we open a PCB document and without making schematic document of PCB, we start to design our circuit. This method is not recommended since it is not a principle method.
2.First of all, you start to design your project using schematic document and then after finalizing it, you start to design your PCB document according to your schematic document.
In this course, I recommend second method and use this method to design the PCB circuit.
To make it easy learning as possible as I can even for those people who don’t have any knowledge about this software, I teach every chapter with many examples, explanations and in a step by step procedure. After finishing every chapter, participants will receive exercises (homework) to do and in this way, they will increase their ability to make Schematic and PCB using this software.
If you are living in Berlin and you are busy and don’t have time to come to my classes,it is also possible to have private courses.About the location, you can come to my flat or I can come to your flat or we can go somewhere else.
About the time and date : everyday(also weekends : Saturday and Sunday) in evening after 5 p.m. is possible.
For people who don’t live in Berlin,please refer to “contact us” tab and write “Skype learning” in the message,i will contact them soon.
If you are interested in this course, Please refer to “registration” tab and register soon due to class capacity is limited to 20 seats.
If you have any question, comment and suggestion about following chapters, please go to “Contact us” tab and send me your message,i will get in touch shortly.
The contents and chapters for electronic course are as following :
1. Creating Schematic document
– Creating schematic document and project
– Placing parts to Schematic environment
– Searching a part in library
– Connecting parts via wires in schematic
– Changing component properties
– Drawing diagonal(45 degree) lines
– Net placing on lines(Changing font, size, color, angle)
– Drawing BUS
– Smart paste
– Placing parts in schematic very fast
– Sheet to sheet schematic
– Automatic naming the parts
2. Creating PCB document
– Updating schematic to PCB
– Placing Keep out layer
– Measuring board’s size
– Data transferring from Schematic document to PCB document
– Routing the parts in PCB document
– Manual routing
– Auto routing
– Auto Placer
– Net Classes & Net Lists
– Design Rules
– Using Query
– Electrical rules
– Routing rules
– Solders Mask Expansion
– Polygon Connect
– Hole to Hole Clearance
– Minimum Solder Mask Silver
– Silk Screen over Components Pads
– Silk to Silk Clearance
– Component Clearance
– Creating final print of PCB file
3. Notes and Tricks
– Some notes to increase your speed to find and place your parts quicker
– How do you find the parts when you don’t know exactly name of the part and also in which library is available?
– Creating schematic and PCB of a part which is not available in library
– Using some methods to decrease volume of wiring between parts in schematic document
– Using Polygon Pour(creating a cooper layer in unused sections of PCB)
– Changing angle of part placement in schematic document
– Creating a list of used parts in circuit (BOM)
– Changing measuring scale from metric unit to inch unit and vice versa.
– Measuring distance between two points in circuit
– Creating jumper
– Shortcut keys
– Simulation of oscillator circuits and … (some simple circuits) using Altium Designer